Wed 09-Sep-2020 |
Posted by Th14
Today I bring you a smaller update, adressing some important and much needed things. A bigger update log should be posted tomorrow.
Anyway, the updates are as follows:
- Fixed Bloat’s flies hitting you when you hadn’t entered the arena yet.
- Fixed Olm objects spawning randomly for everyone, trapping them in place (was a rather funny bug!).
- You can now use the ‘Douse’ option on fire walls at Olm if you have 10 water runes to put it out and escape.
- Made sure you can no longer get teleported by the Olm claw’s teleport attack when you’re outside of Olm room or dead.
- Slightly nerfed the drop rates from Olm.
- Olm shake is now properly reset when leaving the Olm room.
- The XP multiplier in the donators’ zone now works properly.
- Fixed the limit of listings on the trading post. You should no longer be able to list more items than the scroll length & according to your rank.
- Fixed the sale price of spices.
- When the wildy bosses are killed, the quest tab will now properly state it’s not spawned.
- The global boss will now spawn properly and not only the first time after server restart.
- Fixed the rigour/augury prayers lighting up one level too late.
- Increased PJ timer for both PvP and PvM. Let me know how it feels now.
- Added warnings to the ::gdz and ::50s commands.
- Added a teleporter to the donators’ zone.
The Avernic Staff