Mon 07-Sep-2020 |
Posted by Th14
Thanks for the immense support we are receiving! Today I bring you some minor fixes, most importantly to NPC pathing. You should be a lot less likely to get dragged when using range or mage now. We are still investigating the FPS issues for users with 32-bit java. If you have client lag, use this guide to fix your issues. The updates are as follows:
- Restore pool timers are now fixed and will tell you minutes properly.
- The lightning at the prayer altar is now unclickable.
- Fixed the typo on the thieving achievement.
- Fixed crashing when examining items in inventory whilst in trading post.
- Fixed the bolt delay vs players.
- Nerfed the probability of ruby bolt spec activating.
- Fixed the wrong spellbook being saved on presets.
- Fixed a bug with presets where if you had a bank search active, it wouldn’t send your items to bank properly.
- Ava’s now requires 50 ranged to wear.
- The wildy agility teleport now takes you outside the course.
- Mithril dragons should now be safe spotable again.
- You can now do ::sprad to bring up Sprad’s channel.
- Made improvements to NPC pathfinding. You should be much less likely to get dragged towards them now.
- Added a teleport device in donators’ zone.
- Added back the thieving stall in donators’ zone.
- Made ‘hide ground item names’ the default rather than ‘show ground item names’.
- Yews behind varrock castle are now cuttable.
- You can now enter the chaos altar in varrock without completing the hard diary.
- Fixed the turned bank booths in warriors guild.
- Godwars teleport is now also a NPC to match up with the rest.
- Fixed the bank booths being vegetable stalls in cooking guild.
- Ironman accounts are now allowed to purchase item rewards from pest control.
- Fixed kaqemeex bringing up join slayer party message.
- Removed the random rock in varrock west bank.
The Avernic Staff